Diamonds Do Good Bracelet
100% of the profit of this item will be donated to the Flaviana Matata Foundation.
This product is not eligible for any discounts or promotional codes.
The Diamonds Do Good Bracelet features black matte onyx beads accented with four black diamonds equally placed around the bracelet – a symbol of unity and equality. A green tsavorite on the pulse point- the green tsavorite stone represents life and rebirth. On the opposite side of the green tsavorite is a champagne diamond representing the light within us.
For every purchase of the Diamonds Do Good Bracelet, Stephanie Gottlieb will donate 100% of profit to the Flaviana Matata Foundation in Tanzania to support education and entrepreneurship training for young women to become self-sufficient leaders in their community.
- Available in Black Onyx with Sterling Silver and Gemstone accents
- Wrist Size:
- Small = 6in
- Medium = 8in
- Gemstone weight = approx. 0.33 carats
- THIS ITEM IS FINAL SALE
Stephanie Gottlieb Fine Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as; showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Enamel is fragile and may crack, chip or break if it is dropped onto or knocked against a hard surface.
- Store your item in the protective pouches to reduce the risk of the enamels being damaged.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Although enamel is highly resistant to color-fading caused by the sun and UV, the color can alter or fade over time if exposed to chemicals and cosmetics.