Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC website, operated by the Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC and located at www.stephaniegottlieb.com. The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of this Site.
By accessing, viewing, or using the content, material, or services available on or through this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms, that you agree to them and intend to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not granted permission to use this Site and must exit immediately.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please email email@example.com.
- Registration. In order to access certain content, services, products or benefits on the Site, you will be asked to register and create an account. By registering an account on the Site, you represent that you are 18 years of age or older, or that you have the permission of a legal guardian (e.g., a parent) to use the Site. As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password. You will also be required to provide Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC with certain information about yourself including some types of personally identifying information such as your email and your address. You are fully responsible for your account, including use of the account by any third party, and maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may terminate your account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment. Some products or services on the Site will be available for purchase. By registering for such services from Stephanie Gottlieb, LLCor purchasing products or services on the Site, you represent that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older. You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account, whether made by you or another person using your account. If for any reason Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC does not receive payment for a purchase, or if payment is found to be fraudulent, Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC may exercise its rights in law and equity, including (a) immediately suspending or terminating your account; (b) seeking collection of the outstanding amount owed; and/or (c) seeking legal action against you for the breach of these Terms. You are also responsible for paying any governmental taxes imposed in connection with use of the Site or the purchase or any products or services, including sales, use or excise taxes (excluding only taxes on Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC’s net income). To the extent that Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC is obligated to collect such taxes, the applicable tax will be added to your billing account. All sales on Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC’s website are final. For any refund requests, please email email@example.com. Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC has the right to make decisions regarding refunds on a case-by-case basis, and Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC will refund such purchases with credits toward future purchases on the Site.
- Proprietary Rights. Unless Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC explicitly states otherwise in an agreement between you and Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC, Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC owns or licenses all data, content, graphics, forms, artwork, images, photographs, functional components and any software concepts and documentation and other material on, in or made available through the Site (“Site Materials”), as well as the selection, coordination, arrangement, and organization and enhancement of the Site Materials. All Site Materials are protected pursuant to copyright, trademark, patent and other applicable laws. As between any user and Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC, all names, trademarks, service marks, certification marks, symbols, slogans or logos appearing on the Site are proprietary to Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC or its affiliates, licensors (including “Trainers”), or suppliers. Use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and may violate federal and state trademark law. Under no circumstances will you have any rights of any kind in or to the Site Materials, other than the right to use the Site Materials in accordance with these Terms.
- Materials Submitted to the Site. Certain features of the Site may allow you to contribute comments, feedback, information, content, text, files, graphics, postings, and other materials and information for access, use, viewing and commentary by other users to the Site (“User Content”). By posting User Content, you represent that you have the full legal right to provide the User Content and that use of the User Content by the Site and all other persons and entities will not: (a) infringe any intellectual property rights of any person or entity or any rights of publicity, personality, or privacy of any person or entity, including as a result of your failure to obtain consent to post personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person; (b) violate any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or agreement; or (c) constitute disclosure of any confidential information owned by any third party. Unless Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC explicitly states otherwise in an agreement between you and Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC, upon your submission of User Content or other material or information to Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC, you grant Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, license to access, use, distribute, reproduce, display, modify, create derivative works based upon, and sublicense, the User Content, all without any compensation to you whatsoever. If you believe that any content or postings on the Site violate your intellectual property or other rights, please follow our Complaint Procedure in Section 12 of these Terms.
- Third Party Web Sites and Content. The Site is available for informational purposes only. The Site may contain links to other Internet Web sites for the convenience of users in locating information, products, or services that may be of interest. Use of such third party links, the Site and the Site Materials and any other material or content on and made available through the Site is entirely at your own risk. Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC does not recommend and expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on third party sites or the transactions you conduct or enter into with third parties. Your use of any third party’s website is at your own risk, and subject to the terms and conditions of such other websites. Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC does not endorse any product, service, or treatment provided on a third party website or advertised or provided on the Site.
- Privacy Statement. Any personal information that you provide to Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC on the Site is subject to our Privacy Statement, which is hereby incorporated into these Terms by reference as if set forth fully herein. Please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC via the Site or Internet electronic mail cannot be guaranteed, including, for example, personal information such as your address or name. Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 546 5th Avenue, Floor 18, New York, NY 10036.
Disclaimer. The information on this Site is for informational purposes only. Without limiting anything else in these Terms or otherwise, Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the Site or Site Materials. Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, are not responsible for and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any Site Materials, User Content, products, data, services, links, advertisements or other items contained within the Site. Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC reserves the right to immediately remove any Site Materials or User Content for any reason or for no reason. Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC cannot and does not review all communications or products made available on or through the Site, but, although not obligated to, may review, verify, make changes to or remove any User Content, Site Materials, the Site or the products or services made available in connection with the Site, including information submitted in connection with the Site Materials or other features at any time, with or without notice in its sole discretion. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of Site Materials or User Content and that you may not rely on such Site Materials or User Content.
This site, the materials, user content, services, products, information, and other materials on, in, and made available through the site are made available "as is" and "with all faults". Use of the site is entirely at your own risk. Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC and its licensors make no representations or warranties, and disclaim all representations and warranties, with respect to the site, the user content, the site materials, services, products, data, and other materials on, in, and made available through the site, express or implied, written or oral, arising from course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade, or otherwise, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness of a particular purpose, accuracy, systems integration, non-interference, quality, title, and non infringement. The entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, completeness, and effort with regard to any and all user content, the site, the site materials, services, products, data, and other materials on, in, and made available through the site, is with you.
- Limitation of Liability. Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC and its licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, extra-contractual, or punitive damages of any kind whatsoever, including lost revenues or lost profits, which may or does result from the use of, access to, or inability to use the site, the user content, the site materials, services, products, data, and other materials on, in, and made available through the site, regardless of legal theory, whether or not you or Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC had been advised of the possibility or probability of such damages, and even if the remedies otherwise available fail of their essential purpose. Under no circumstances will the total liability of Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC and its licensors to you or any other person or entity in connection with, based upon, or arising from the site, user content, the site materials on, in, and made available through the site, or the services, products, data, or materials offered in connection therewith exceed the price paid by you during the preceding year for use of the site and the services and products. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. If any part of this limitation on liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the total liability of Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC and its licensors shall not exceed ten dollars ($10). If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any of these Terms, or feel Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC has breached these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
- Indemnification. You shall indemnify Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC and its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and licensors (including “Trainers”) (“Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC Indemnitees”) against all claims, actions, suits, and other proceedings (“Claims”) arising out of or incurred in connection with the Site and your use of the Site, the Site Materials or any services, product or data obtained through the Site, any violation of law, negligence, willful misconduct, or any other use of the Site, the User Content, the Site Materials, the services, products, information and other materials on, in and made available through the Site, except to the extent attributable to Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC, or any breach by you of these Terms and shall indemnify and hold Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC Indemnitees harmless from and against all judgments, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and attorneys’ disbursements) arising out of or incurred in connection with such Claims. You may not settle any Claim without the prior written consent of Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC. Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC or its licensors may assume the defense of any Claim, at your sole cost and expense, and you shall cooperate in all reasonable respects in such defense. You shall have the right to employ separate counsel in any Claim and to participate in the defense thereof. If Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC or its licensors do not notify you that it elects to undertake the defense thereof, you shall have the right to defend the Claim with counsel reasonably acceptable to Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC, subject to the right of Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC to assume, at their sole cost and expense, the defense of any Claim at any time prior to the settlement or final determination thereof.
- Internet Security. Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is generally available. However, there will be occasions when access to the Site will be interrupted or unavailable. Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC will use reasonable efforts to minimize such disruption where it is within its reasonable control. You agree that Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of any Site content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Please be advised that we do not guarantee that any information sent from our Site will be secure during transmission, nor can we guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC via the Site or the Internet, including, for example, personal information such as your name or address.
- Complaint Procedures. If you believe that any content or postings on this Site violates your intellectual property or other rights, please notify Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC by email at email@example.com a comprehensive detailed message setting forth the following information: (a) your name and the name of your company, if any; (b) your contact information, including your email address; (c) the nature and substance of your complaint, the specific rights at issue, and your basis for making the complaint, including the content or posting that is objectionable; and (d) the following statement: “The statements, representations, and assertions made in this message are true, complete, and accurate and I have the full legal authority to make each and every such statement, representation, and assertion and to make and be granted any demand made in this message.”
- Changes to these Terms; Termination. Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update these Terms. Your use of the Site following any changes means that you agree to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. Any change to these Terms shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made. It is the obligation of users visiting the Site before the change to learn of changes to the Terms since their last visit. Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC may suspend or terminate your account and/or your ability to use the Site, or any products or services on the Site, or may refuse to provide or sell any of our products or services to you for failure to comply with these Terms, for providing Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC with untrue or inaccurate information about yourself, for infringement upon Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC proprietary rights, or for any other reason whatsoever or for no reason.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms represent the entire agreement between you and Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior and contemporaneous written and oral representations, understandings, and agreements, express and implied, and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without reference to its conflict of law rules; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT THE TERMS OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW NOW OR HEREAFTER ENACTED THAT IS BASED ON, DERIVED FROM, SIMILAR TO, OR CONNECTED WITH THE UNIFORM COMPUTER INFORMATION TRANSACTIONS ACT DRAFTED BY THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF COMMISSIONERS ON UNIFORM STATE LAWS SHALL NOT APPLY EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT THE LAW EXPRESSLY PROHIBITS ALTERATION BY THESE TERMS OF THE APPLICABILITY OF ONE OR MORE SECTIONS OF THE LAW. By accessing, viewing, or using the services, works, content, or materials on the Site, you consent and agree to (a) the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the State of New York, New York County, United States; (b) accept service of process by personal delivery or mail; and (c) irrevocably waive the right to trial by jury and any jurisdictional and venue defenses otherwise available.
- Miscellaneous. The Site is controlled and operated from within the United States. Without limiting anything else, Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC makes no representation that the Site, Site Materials, User Content, services, products, information or other materials available on, in, or through the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where they are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. The waiver or failure of Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC to exercise in any respect any right provided hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of such right in the future or a waiver of any of other rights established under these Terms. Headings used in these Terms are for reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms. No person or entity not party to this agreement will be deemed to be a third party beneficiary of these Terms or any provision hereof. When used herein, the words “includes” and “including” and their syntactical variations shall be deemed followed by the words “without limitation.”
**Promotional cards issued through the promotion titled "Spend More, Get More" will be eligible for use beginning on December 1, 2020 until September 30, 2021. Only items purchased between 9:00AM EST, November 23, 2020 and 11:59PM PST, November 27, 2020 are eligible for inclusion in the "Spend More, Get More" promotion. The total cost of the products, excluding any applicable state and local taxes collected, are eligible toward the "Spend More, Get More" promotion. Promotional cards issued as part of "Spend More, Get More" will be eligible for use on stephaniegottlieb.com
Last Modified: November 22, 2020
Copyright © 2020 Stephanie Gottlieb, LLC. All rights reserved.