Returns & ExchangesWe, at Stephanie Gottlieb, want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase!
- We offer exchanges or store credit within 7 days of receipt of purchase. We do not provide refunds.
- For holiday orders received between November 23, 2020 and December 31, 2020, we are extending our exchange policy. You have until December 31st or 7 days from receipt of purchase, whichever is longer, to request an exchange or store credit. If you receive your purchase in early 2021, you have 7 days from receipt of purchase to request an exchange or store credit.
- All returns and exchanges require approval. Approved exchanges are accepted for items purchased on stephaniegottlieb.com or in our NY showroom only. We do not refund for the cost of shipping, unless we have sent an item in error.
- To protect our jewelry and your return package, we will issue you a Return Label to make sure each package is insured properly for its value. Items for exchange will be inspected before accepted. Exchanges and credits will be processed for accepted items, excluding original and return shipping fees. Merchandise should be returned in its original condition with the original Stephanie Gottlieb box and pouch.
- If your made-to-order item is still in production, and you have not yet received it, we are happy to cancel the order and provide a store credit.
- Due to the variations in size, all rings ordered online are considered special orders and are subject to a 15% restocking fee if an exchange is requested or if you request to cancel a ring that is still in production.
- Engraved or embossed products, custom, and personalized products (including initials, lettering and custom sizes) are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit.
- Any variation in size, color or customization that is not available for “as-is” purchase on our website is considered a custom order and is FINAL SALE.
- Gift Card purchases cannot be refunded.
- Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender's expense).
Stephanie Gottlieb reserves the right to refuse an exchange/repair of any item that does not meet the above requirements.
Exchange process for US orders:
- Put your jewelry in a shipping box along with your exchange form. Jewelry must be returned in the original packaging.
- Attach your pre-paid label to the shipping box.
- Bring your packaged box to a FedEx location.
To request a return or exchange, please fill out the form below.