Extra Small Bubble 1973 Pink Beaded Bracelet
PLEASE NOTE: This product is not eligible for any discounts or promotional codes. If you have trouble placing your order, please email us at email@example.com.
These genuine stone beads are the perfect way to add a pop of color to your daily stack!
The 1973 bubble pieces have been designed with a giveback component to support women's rights. For each piece sold, Stephanie Gottlieb & Noush Jewelry will each donate 10% to Planned Parenthood.
- Available in 14K Yellow Gold
- Beads are baby pink jade
- Beads = 4mm
- Wrist size = 5in to 7in adjustable
- Note that colored stones may vary due to their natural element
- Please contact us for custom sizes and layouts
- This item is Final Sale
Fine Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
- The string on the bracelet can fade if exposed to Chlorine or certain lotions, creams or soaps that have acid or bleaching agents
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact our customer service team, firstname.lastname@example.org.