Enamel and Diamond Initial Charm
Customize this initial charm to add the perfect pop of color to your everyday style!
Stephanie Gottlieb Fine Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as; showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Enamel is fragile and may crack, chip or break if it is dropped onto or knocked against a hard surface.
- Store your item in the protective pouches to reduce the risk of the enamels being damaged.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Although enamel is highly resistant to color-fading caused by the sun and UV, the color can alter or fade over time if exposed to chemicals and cosmetics.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact our customer service team, firstname.lastname@example.org.